God's grace inspires us to seek connection, pursue growth, and be sent.
Calvary started on Chattanooga’s Northshore in 1926 where it quickly grew as the church became known for its love in the community. In 1977, the church relocated to Red Bank where over 400 people gather for worship each Sunday.
While many things have changed in both the community and the church over the last century, one thing remains the same. Calvary is a church that continues to be inspired by God’s grace.