Edna Clemons continues our series titled "Moses; Through the Highs and Lows" with this week's lesson on the 12 Plagues.
Passage: Exodus 4:27-12:50
Christy Maldoff continues our series on the Highs and Lows in the Life of Moses in this week's lesson on Moses and the Burning Bush.
Passage: Exodus 2:10-4:26
Sam Melton begins a new chapter in Through the Highs and Lows in this week's lesson on Moses.
Passages: Exodus 1-2:10
Sam Melton wraps up our series on the highs and lows in David's life in this lesson reviewing God's Grace in David's life.
Passages: 1st Samuel 15-19; 2nd Samuel 11-12; 18:33; Romans 3:23; 10:9
9AM Sunday - Masks-in-Motion....please wear a face-covering when entering and exiting, but feel free to remove it once seated. There will also be a section for those who want to continue to wear a mask the entire time. This section will be on the main floor in front of the sound booth. Still practicing physical distancing.
11AM and 6PM Sunday - Masks Recommended....Continue to be mindful of distance and personal space and please continue with our entering and exiting procedures, but masks are completely optional for these services. Feel free to wear them and feel free not to wear them. Still practicing physical distancing. There will also be a section for those who want to continue to wear a mask the entire time at the 6PM service.
Life Groups will start with the baseline standard of masks recommended but each Life Group will have freedom to decide as a class what their procedure will be for the comfort and concern level of its members. Life Group classes will be physically distanced.
Calvary Kids...masks are no longer required for children in K through 5th grade attending Calvary Kids. Still practicing physical distancing. Preregistration required.
Volunteers....those serving as ushers, greeters, cleaners, or serving in preschool or Calvary Kids are asked to wear masks while serving.
(1) We need to still be careful and mindful of our entering and exiting plans to keep our distance until we are outside.
(2) Kindly respect the choices of those in your church family as some will continue to wear masks and others will not.
(3) Do not come if you have fever, symptoms of Covid, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive.
(4) Inform us immediately if you or your family test positive.
(5) Wearing a mask while moving is still strongly suggested, so consider that, but feel free to make your own personal choices and manage your own health risk.
Calvary has many different platforms for sharing updates & information such as Realm, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. This page was created to host all of the information in one space.