10:15AM & 6PM Sunday - Masks-in-Motion....it is suggested that face-coverings be worn when entering and exiting, but feel free to remove it once seated. Continue to be mindful of distance and personal space, and please continue with our entering and exiting procedures. Still practicing physical distancing.
Life Groups will start with the baseline standard of masks recommended, but each Life Group will have freedom to decide as a class what their procedure will be for the comfort and concern level of its members. Life Group classes will be physically distanced.
Calvary Kids...masks are no longer required for children in K through 5th grade attending Calvary Kids. Still practicing physical distancing. Preregistration required.
Volunteers....those serving as ushers, greeters, cleaners, or serving in preschool or Calvary Kids are asked to wear masks while serving.
(1) We need to still be careful and mindful of our entering and exiting plans to keep our distance until we are outside.
(2) Kindly respect the choices of those in your church family as some will continue to wear masks and others will not.
(3) Do not come if you have fever, symptoms of Covid, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive.
(4) Inform us immediately if you or your family test positive.
(5) Wearing a mask while moving is still strongly suggested, so consider that, but feel free to make your own personal choices and manage your own health risk.
Christy Maldoff continues our series on "Who Is Jesus?" in this week's lesson on the Jesus and the Transfiguration.
Passages: Luke 9:28-36
Sam Melton continues our series on "Who Is Jesus?" in this week's lesson on the Jesus' provisions in our lives.
Passages: Genesis 22:14; Luke 1:37; Luke 9
Sam Melton continues our series on "Who Is Jesus?" in this week's lesson on the healing power of Jesus.
Passages: Luke 7-8
Jason Ralston continues our series on "Who Is Jesus?" in this week's lesson on the teachings of Jesus.
Passages: Luke 6
Christy Maldoff continues our series on "Who Is Jesus?" in this week's lesson on Jesus calling His disciples.
Passages: Luke 5
Jason Ralston dives into our "Who is Jesus?" series with this lesson on Jesus facing temptation.
Passages: Luke 4; Psalm 56:3; Ephesians 6:1
Sam Melton, our Elementary Ministry Director, introduces our new theme while speaking on the ministry of John the Baptist.
Passages: John 3; Matthew 3
Sam Melton concludes our theme of "Through the Highs and Lows" in Calvary Kids' final lesson of 2020 on Jonah.
Passages: Jonah 1-4
Mrs. Edna teaches about the prophet Daniel in this week's lesson!
Calvary has many different platforms for sharing updates & information such as Realm, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. This page was created to host all of the information in one space.