It was wonderful to start the process of regathering last Sunday! Many of you continued to use the livestream option either at 9AM or 11AM. Several dozen people served and cleaned. Thank you!
Our guidelines will be the same as they were last Sunday. (They can be found here.) In addition, let me mention some changes and improvements which will help us all:
● Both sets of restrooms will be open in the sanctuary instead of just one from last Sunday.
● Doors will not open until 8:40AM for the early service and 10:40AM for the second service. Please do not arrive early.
● We will be seating people so we can maximize space and maintain social distancing. We will leave some spots open on the main floor for those who cannot use the stairs.
● Volunteers will be wearing badges and are there to assist you.
● For those with young children, feel free to bring coloring books or tablets to occupy them if you are concerned about them being a distraction. (You are probably more concerned than I am!) They are not going to be a problem if they are noisy; we'd love to have them.
● While both services were not at capacity, we had plenty more room at the 11AM service.
Though many things were different, the services were not as awkward as you may have imagined. I respect your decision to stay home if you feel it necessary, but also want to balance that by encouraging you to attend in-person. We are doing everything we can to uphold high standards of sanitation and careful procedures for gathering together. It's probably safer than going to Wal-Mart! :) I look forward to seeing many of you this Sunday.
Reach out to us if you need anything.
Calvary has many different platforms for sharing updates & information such as Realm, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. This page was created to host all of the information in one space.